weekTHREE ceee-tooo-ceee



I LOVE SHOPPING. Which girl doesn't? But living in Singapore means shopping habits adding up to costly astronomical sums if you don't keep yourself, and the bank account, in check.

And then you discover the joys of shopping online!!! Many school going girls have been setting up online shops on social media sites such as livejournal and blogger as the cost of starting up and maintaining the shop is not very high (low overheads). The clothes they sell are popular with their peers because they cost a fraction of what we usually pay at shops in the malls as the girls get them straight from wholesalers. This business model would then be a consumer to consumer (C2C) business model.

I favor the C2C model simply because the girls know what kind of styles I like, and sell them at a much lower cost than most other places. Being consumers themselves, they know what trends and looks are popular, and therefore brings in more of those items to sell. Also because of the low overhead costs, these get translated into increased cost savings for us, the consumers.

So now instead of only being able to buy one dress for $100 at shopping centers, I am now able to purchase three or four dresses with the same amount!

$$$$$$$$$$$



A list of some online shops I check out frequently:
http://bonitochico.livejournal.com/
http://hollyhoque.livejournal.com/
http://www.therobotninjas.com/
http://hervelvetvase.com/
http://loveandbravery.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment