weekTWELVE facebooking





The first Facebook benefits that I have found is that I am able to find some of my old friends from all my previous schools that I have fallen out of contact with. I know that if you're like me, some of your close friends stay in contact with you, but others just fall away and see you only on rare occasions.

The second Facebook benefit that I know of is that Facebook has many groups on the site that you can join. So if you are interested in America's Next Top Model (ANTM) you can research ANTM in the groups section and you will be able to find friends on there that like the programme just as much as you do. Now that is just one example that I can say right away, but I know that you can join groups for being a fan of your favorite football team, television show, or whatever you want for the most part. Another Facebook benefits is that even if you are unable to find the group that you are looking for, but think that an interest would exist you will be able to start your own group!



The third Facebook benefit that I have found is that you are able to chat with your friends just like you were able to on some of the original Internet programs. I know that some people do not like talking online to others, but if you do not have free long distance or are unsure of peoples phone numbers that are your old friends you can talk to them on Facebook and manage to save yourself a long distance phone call. However, at times you will still want to get that personal connection and call someone up.


With such wonderful benefits from using Facebook, it is no wonder nearly everyone I know, including my aunties, parents and little cousins, all have and use Facebook. Now if only they come up with a software which can limit our time on Facebook so that youths like me will not be able to be distracted by it and be able to complete our homework in no time. (instead of a few hours because someone just changed their status and you had to read and comment on it, or because somebody just uploaded a bunch of new photos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment